- First aid antiseptic and disinfectant helps treat minor cuts and scrapes.
- Helps relieve minor muscle aches.
- Makes great homemade cleaners for mirrors, bathrooms, grease in the kitchen
Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol (70%). Inactive Ingredient: Water.
Warnings: Flammable. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful. Do not point at self or others; Product will squirt when squeezed. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.