Skip to content
Dual 4-Pin Molex to 8-Pin (6+2) PCI Express 2.0 Cable
- PLU NO#：A1-50/196
- Type: Switching wiring
- Length: 300 mm
- Material: UL1007 (18AWG)
- Product size: 340*25*15mm
- Product use: computer power transfer
About This Product
- Converts dual 4-pin Molex to dual 8(6+2) pin PCI Express 2.0. It supports 6-pin or 8-pin graphics cards which are required for the latest NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFire cards.
- Ideal for NVIDIA SLI cards (which requires Quad 6-pin PCI Express) or ATI CrossFire cards (requires Dual 8-pin PCI Express 2.0)
- RoHS Compliant
- Length: 14 inches (8"+6")
- Connectors included:
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 8-Pin (6+2) for connecting to PCI-Express 6-pin or 8-pin VGA Cards
- 2 x Molex 4-Pin for connecting from power supply
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device